1. Look at the appearance
First, look at the cutting surface of the hot drill, the more the cutting surface, the higher the crease, the better the brightness, and secondly, whether the cutting surface is uniform, with the correct teeth, scratches and bubbles are considered as inferior products. The hot drilling process is strict, the process is complex, the yield is not very high, the defective rate is in the 3-5% diamond should be regarded as a good product, and then see whether the size of the diamond is the same. The diameter of SS6 is 1.9-2.1mm, and SS10 is 2.7-2.9mm. You should also see whether the thickness is consistent.
2. Look at back glue
Turn the diamond over to see the color of the back glue, the color is uniform, not different. The color is bright and even, as a good diamond.
3. Strong view
The higher the solubility, the better the diamond. The best way to identify diamonds is to wash them in the washing machine after ironing, not to drop them after washing, to prove that the fastness is good, and when they are washed, they prove that the glue is not strong enough, and the good products cannot be dry-cleaned.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use instructions for stamping press
- Type of ironing
- Hot drawing is required reading
- The difference between a bright face and a blan...
- Four types of hot stamping
- The basic content of five types of pyrography
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of scald equi...
- The test method and standard after the finished...
- It is mainly the combination of temperature, ti...
- Learn the key points of hot drilling
- What is Hotfix and How to Check the Quality
- How to Choose Glass Rhinestones Size